Who we are
Our website address is: http://cybay.com.cy.
Data protection and Privacy
- Cybay and its users will process information in this agreement independent to each other.
- All users will comply with legislation under the data protection laws within the EU and local data protection, including appropriate safeguarding of personal information to a third country or other international organisation.
- You agree to erase personal data received immediately after the respective purpose has been fulfilled.
- Any further processing of personal data is not permitted.
- Failure to abide by these obligations may result in account suspension.
- Through “My Cybay” you will receive information necessary for processing your transactions.
- Cybay only shares information about users with third parties if this is necessary for the provision of the services.
- Once the user agreement is expired, we will delete the information you provided.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish a product, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.